Sunday, November 08, 2009
I'm currently feeling extremely irritated with my phone 'cos I can't receive any texts nor can I send out texts, so I'm rather uncontactable right now, which sucks 'cos I wanted to send out texts to the class, informing them of our class lunch tomorrow and now I caaaan't, and boy what a long sentence this is!
ANDDD OP'S TOMORROW OH MY GAWDZ, I'm on tetherhookzz. Pray pray pray everything works out welllll. And dang it I can't find my ip1 lit option notes which I have to pass to leonie tomorrow daaamn. Now the butterflies in my stomach won't stop stop stop! ): Anyway I can go back to training tomorrow, which is a Good Thing 'cos I really need to UPPP my fitness which is at Slob Level now ): oh man, I havnt blogged in such a long while, and it really feels weird :/ I shall do I&R now so I can play in peace tomorrow!