I started on Math whoopeeee but I'm kinda stuck again. But I'm gonna keep keep trying till I get there 'cos this aint a world for losersz and I really ought to buck up and stop getting distracted /: Anyway these few days are gonna be exciting, hockey friendly later at 5, lunch with Lucas/Willie/Dav and hockey parrrty at Mr Seet's house tomorrow! And then it's the weekend! Gotta go to the physician's with Mum then it should be shopping time (: kind of sorry about missing out on all the other plans for Saturday though, what with the Symposium, friendly against YOG team and supposed cycling with Jun/Steph/KL ): then Monday's the HRH talk at suntec with Wadee/Lucas, Tuesday's Math study session with Markerz and Wednesday's OGL interview with Stephhhhh! Still owe a few outing to some people though /: but I doubt I'll be able to fulfill them 'cos I'm supposed to studystudystudy like crazycrazycrazyyy ): but then it's gonna be worthwhile if I manage to focus (: so yes Majulah Shermy!