'Twas a packed and interesting week while it lasted. Tuesday was spent with Xianhui in the West Side Singapore. We wandered around AMK Hub before assembling at the MRT to go to CSLMH, and boy it was a swelteringly hot afternoon and we trudged through all the terrace houses, bungalows, private mansions whatever you call them to CSLMH. Then we realized there was a shortcut, or rather we took a detour >:( anyhow we got to the airconditioned hall. At first I thought it was a lost cause with Sandy, Lisa, Xianhui and me facing the oldest of the bunch, coupled up with all their attitude. Fortunately Andy and Collin came along so we were more intimidating and they opened up a little more. I find younger kids more adorable and open, which makes me wonder if I was more adorable and open when I was younger :/ it's sad how people lose more and more of themselves as they grow up, they try more and more to fit in with the others around them. But hasn't it ever occured to them that they can never be the same as the guy or girl next to them, that's what makes everyone so unique. Aye that sounded so cliché, I'm ashamed of myself ): I flew a kite with one of the kids, was good bonding and reliving of my childhood (: there was this girl who was really sweet but she couldn't recognize my puppet as an elephant ): anyhow she probably liked it cos she took it home with her, together with Xianhui's mouse, Andy's turkey and Sandy's turtle. Xianhui and me made our way to J8 and ate at Cafe Cartel. Needless to say we were guilty once again of obssessive camwhoring on both bus journeys :/ ah I can't paragraph my post cos I'm using my itouch to blog now. So on to Wednesday which was the actual SLV with stnicks guides. It was my first time as a facil and the experience was quite enjoyable though there was some uncomfortable silent moments but we made it through (: thanks steph for being a wonderful partner and a nice facil; supplying us with food (: it feels good to have been at the helm of something. Did quite a bit of picture taking againnn with Mrs Judah as a famous Bollywood star haha. I think our class is really cool woohoo. We went to Subway to eat and we rearranged the tables to form a square so that everyone could eat together (: Thursday had only one event on my agenda which was piano lesson Which awoke me to my senses that I better start practising regularly. Friday saw me going to school to meet Steph for a 'study' session since I was forsaken by two very kind souls whose identities I shall protect, yall better thank me, KL and Bob. Pour conclure, je veux aller à BBQ ce soir!