Monday, June 01, 2009
After spending 90% of my weekend catching up on my sleep, I've finally recoved from FLU and was able to go for SLV dry run todaaay! Thanks to those who turned up (: especially to Stephanie Tannnn :D
The DRY run sure lived up to its name, as the weather was really hot >:( But we still managed to sneak in some nice pictures with the Merlion woohoo. I don't remember being there ever before so I had to take photos! I'm sorry if S65 got boredddd and that Xingchen got hungry (LOL). But anyway pictures are up on facebook! I love the photos yay!
Had lunch with the wonderful 63 people, which consisted, of steph, val, jas, A VERY HUNGRY XINGCHEN and bob. We took pretty artistic photos there HA. But we got chased out, somewhat ): After that I accompanied Bob to Peninsula, omg that place is seriously freaky :S Then we walked alll the way to citylink and marina square and back to city hall station again cos I needed to kill time, thereafter we walked around Tampines One to wait for my mum and sister who took AGES to arrive. So thank you very much Bob for accompanying me! (though you probably wont read this)
One regret of today is that I couldn't go for ARC JTS so couldn't meet up with Pandora and Clara ): sorry girls!
Anyway this week's a really hectic week, with tomorrow being CIP with Xianhui, Wednesday actual SLV, Thursday, piano, Friday, Lit makeup and Study session. Crazy uh huh uh huh