Tuesday, December 09, 2008
I have not been using my computer since the laaaast post! Sorry to Hwee and Seety, who have been waiting for their photos! I'm sending you girls the photos after this post! I also received a whole lot of offline messages on MSN, so sorry to those who I didn't reply cos I cant view offline messages on iPod. Alright, with all those apologies out, back to the point of this post!
Yes, I'm going to erase all proof of my cyber being. That is to render a happy gray/white space to my blog (AGAIN). Aaaand try to save all my friendster comments then delete the entire thing (: YOU KNOW WHY NOT. C'MON ASK ME! Okay simple reason actually, isn't it scary how others can learn so much about you through your blog/facebook/friendster/etc.? And being the weird thing I'm, I want to remain as mysterious as possible, so bye bye to blogs and such thingamadoodles! AND NOW FAREWELL TO YOU!