DEDICATIONS
Thursday, November 06, 2008
Time scurries along like the stupid ants on my computer table. It has been a wonderful two years of education. I think I've grown more in terms of character than anything else, and uhmmm maybe in terms of body mass too ):
I always thought that personal dedications are almost the sweetest things that one can ever get from another, so I'll be doing personal dedications! (:
claraa♥:I'm really glad to have known you cos you're really fun to talk to and I think your reactions to some of the things I tell you is really amusing haha. I'll never forget stalking together with you too (: You've been a great listener to my problems and it's cool that we share the same sentiments about several things! I feel happy that we can trust each other so much and not have any boundaries between us (: Thanks for the support you've given me these 2 years in air rifle and being so kind and understanding too! You've been a great friend; providing sound fashion advice to say the least. And, remember the wonderful times we had at bukit gombak? Sneaking off to goodness-knows-which-plaza before training? Eating cream puffs and talking of just about anything under the sun? Going for those dastardly monthly shoots? Ooooh and remember doota in korea? I hope you'll remember all those lovely memories! Oh and I almost forgot, the steamy hot gossips we uncovered together! Haha these 2 years have been really crazy together! (: But I know the next 2 years will be even better right? Alright, I look forward to next year with more trainings, pts, shopping trips and heart-to-heart talks with you! Love you! (:
yuki tanaka:
HAHA. Hey teamie! (: We've grown really close through all the rifle trainings at gombak and in school! You've a really cute personality, always worrying and worrying BUT you always realise in the end that there's nothing really worth worrying about after all right right! So relax dear! (: I remember you always worrying about your suit and shoes haha. Thinking about it now, it's really funny haha. You've been a great companion during the long gruesome trainings we had, and I'm glad for that (: Thanks for always being there for me. All those outings with clara have been smashingly great too (: I hope there'll be more of these to come! Also, thanks to you two for being such sentimental people too, and sharing the same feelings about several things (: Thanks for placing trust in me and confiding in me too (: I appreciate it! Thanks for all the encouragement you've given me to go for the things that I want and providing me with professional advice on carbohydrates, calories and running (: Please take care of yourself too! See you around during the coming trainings! AND RUN YUKI RUN! (:
CHEWY:
Hmmm we've grown really apart this year but I'm sure you'll still remember last year right right? (: I remember being really close to you, with all the 31 bus rides to school for trainings on saturdays. I also remember us choosing what tshirts to wear to trainings haha. I'ld like to thank you for always being there for me last year and for all the times we had heart-to-heart talks. Oh I always admired your attitude too haha. I wish you all the best for the coming two years!
©™[♠]kAi LiAnG[♣]™©:AIYO you and your thousand and one guitars! Thanks for being so helpful and niceee, I can't remember what you did lol, I just remember you being very helpful HAHA. Hmmm oh and thanks for being the occasional bus ride partner home! And also for that time when you walked me all the way to some bus stop after SL (: Ah yes I remember now, those advice you gave me for rifle and whatnot was SORT OF helpful (: AND YOU SHOULD BE THANKING ME FOR ACCOMPANYING YOU TO BUY YOUR MOTHER'S DAY CAKE FOR TWO CONSECUTIVE YEARS. OH and thank you for calling me like everyday during the exams, those question and answer sessions were enriching (: and congrats for your stupid A in physics -.- I hope you do even better in pistol next year and save the club from perpetual doom. And also please find that balance between those 3 crazy ccas which you have! See you around! (:
WOAH OMG I WROTE SO MUCH. OK NOW TO MY BELOVED V13 :D
OK FIRST OF ALL.
amanDUH tan:FIRST OF ALL, BURST THAT ZIT!
YOU'VE BEEN THE ROCKING RELIABLE FRIEND, THE ANCHOR TO MY CASTLE-IN-THE-AIR FANTASIES, THE STRING THAT HOLDS ON TO ME (THE KITE), THE UHMMM.. WIRE THAT IS LINKED TO THE MOUSE. YOU SEE. THAT'S HOW MEANINGFUL YOU'RE TO ME (: Thanks for always being there to make me 三思而行! You've been a wonderful doodling partner in chinese classes, AND I'LL MISS WRITING NONSENSE ON YOUR BOOK DAAAMN. You're making me tear already ): Thank you for running with Wadee and me, we should have more GIRLPOWER runs like that. AND OMG HOW COULD I FORGET SINGING WITH YOU. I LOVELOVE SINGING WITH YOU! :D Cos I know deep in your heart, YOU ACTUALLY ENJOY ME SINGING RIGHT. C'mon and dance WIV me HAHA. IT'S RAINING MEN! HALLELUJAH IT'S RAINING MEN! YOU'RE HOT AND YOU'RE COLD YOU'RE UP AND YOU'RE DOWN YOU'RE IN AND YOU'RE OUT! Ey I think I messed up the lyrics AGAIN. But awww amanDUH will forgive me right?? (: And thanks for joining the photography workshop with meee! You gave me strength to pull myself there! I know I can always rely on you no matter what and I ACTUALLY FEEL BLESSED BECAUSE OF THAT! I HOPEHOPE THAT WE'LL STILL BE CLOSE TO EACH OTHER NEXT YEAR OKOK, PROMISE? I DONT CARE PROMISE AH! *AND FOR THAT TO HAPPEN, PLEASE SWITCH ON YOUR PHONE SO I CAN SNATCH IT FROM YOU ANYTIME TO PLAY CITYBLOXX AND BEAT YOUR HIGH SCORE LIKE I ALWAYS DO!
ashley MARBUNZ:
OI POMMMY. YOU AND YOUR CRAZY NON-HUMAN FETISHES. DRIVE ME CRAZZY. WHEN I THINK OF YOUUU, THINK OF YOU FONDLYYY, WHEN YOU SAY GOODBYEEEE, I THINK OF ALL THOSE WEIRD/FUNNY/NICE(sometimes)/CRAZYBEAT SONGS YOU INTRODUCED ME TO! HEY BABY! DANCING IN THE MOONLIGHT! EVERYTHING! SOMETHING STUPID! AND I ALWAYS REMEMBER YOU DOODLING LYRICS ON MY PRECIOUS NOTES! I STILL HAVE SOME OF THEM LEFT OVER LOL. AND PLEASE DELETE THAT UGLY PHOTO OF ME THANKYOU. IM FRINGEFUL NOW, SO NO NEED TO REMEMBER MY UNHAPPY FRINGELESS DAYS! THAT TIME AT THE MUSEUM WITH YOU AND SEETYKINS WAS FUNFUN! LOVE THOSE PHOTOS TAKEN! AND GOSSIPING WITH YOU IS FUNFUN TOO! BUT LACK OF JUICY GOSSIPS NOWADAYS BOOO! HOPE YOU GET YOUR OWN CHESTERDOG SOON HAHA! SO I CAN GO TORTURE IT! AND BOOO YOUR IPOD NO GAMES! EXCUSEZ MOI, JE NE COMPRENDS PAS! THANKS FOR BEING SUCH A GREAT FRIENDS THESE TWO YEARS! :D OH AND YES FOR SHARING THE SENTIMENTS ABOUT A CERTAIN MOPENG! HAHA. XOXO SHERMYLOVE.
OMG A BUNCH OF CRAZY DEDICATIONS SO FAR.
HMMMM.
ADEEB FAZAH:
HEY SL BUS RIDES BEFORE/SL/SL BUS RIDES AFTER WERE REALLY FILLED WITH FUN YES! REMEMBER THAT DAY WE CONVINCED RENJIE HOW R&B OWNS METAL? YESYES YOU DO! IT'S BEEN REALLY INTERESTING TALKING TO YOU AND THANK YOU FOR ALL THE EPIC FUNNY MOMENTS IN CLASS, ESPECIALLY MARY POPPINS! SUPERFRADIGALDJFAKBCVARYT! HAHA I DONT KNOW HOW TO SPELL IT! THANKS FOR ORGANISING THE CLASS STUFFS TOO YAY FOR YOU DEEBERS! HOPE YOU ENJOY YOUR NEXT TWO YEARS IN JC! :D PS. WEAR THE SUIT OVER THE VEST.
GAYBRIEL WONG (YL):HEY YOUUU! THANKS FOR THE TIMELY REMINDER YESTERDAY! YOU'RE REALLY AMUSING AND I THANK YOU FOR ALL THOSE MOMENTS WHEN YOU JOKE BUT.. I JUST DONT KNOW HOW TO REACT. THANKS FOR THE ENCOURAGEMENT THOUGH I CANT REMEMBER ANY SPECIFIC INSTANCES BUT I KNOWKNOW THAT YOU ENCOURAGED ME QUITE A BIT LOL. THANKYOU. AND YOUR "THERE'RE SOME THINGS WE'VE JUST GOT TO DO IN LIFE" WAS REALLY THE INSPIRATION FOR WADEE'S WONDERFUL ESCAPADE UP THIRTEEN FLOORS! AND THANK YOU FOR BEING SO GENTLEMANLY AND CHANGING MY PLAIN BURGER TO WASABI BURGER BUT I'LL HAVE TO KICK YOU FOR SNATCHING MY PHONE YOU IDIOT. GENTLEMEN DO NOT GO AROUND SNATCHING THE POOR PHONES OF PEOPLE OK. SEE NOW YOU JUST RUINED CHANCES OF YOU BECOMING A REAL GENTLEMAN. OH AND PLEASE HOLD FIRMLY ON TO YOUR SPARKLING RIBENA BOTTLE NEXT TIME! IT'S REALLY NICE TO DRINK, PITY SOMEONE BROKE IT. YOUR IMPERSONATION OF CERTAIN WELL-LIKED TEACHERS WITH ASYRAF WAS REALLY ENTERTAINING TOO! ALRIGHT THANKS FOR THE MEMORIES AND UHMMM STAY GAY! :D
TIMOTHY SEOW:THANK YOU FOR SAYING THAT MY HAIR IS DISTINCTIVE. HAHA. YOU SHALL HAVE TO THANK ME FOR SAYING THAT YOUR EARS ARE MUSHROOM-LIKE. YOU'RE REALLY FUN TO TALK TO AND A NICE FRIEND WHO WAITS FOR SLOW EATERS (OH SORRY I FORGOT TO MENTION AMANDA TOO). THANKS FOR RECOMMENDING ME LAKSA! I LOVE LAKSA NOW. I HOPE YOU DO WELL FOR CHINESE AND DONT WRITE OVER LIMIT FOR 长文缩短! 我来考考你的华文程度,什么是相约星期二? HAHA REMEMBER NOT, OUR LOVELY PROJECT LAST YEAR WHICH COINCIDENTALLY IS AROUND THIS TIME TOO. ALRIGHT, I HOPE YOUR SPIRITS WILL ALWAYS STAY HIGH AND YOUR SMILE ALWAYS BRIGHT SO YOU CAN BRING A SMILE TO EVERYONE AROUND YOU! (:
YIWEN:I KNOW YOU PROBABLY WONT READ THIS BUT ANYWAY. THANKS FOR BEING MY TABLEMATE IN CLASS, IN CHINESE, IN MATH, YOU SHOULD KNOW YOU'RE VERY LUCKY TO HAVE ME AS A TABLEMATE (: AH OKOK YOU'VE BEEN A REALLY ENTERTAINING AND INTERESTING TABLE MATE, WHAT WITH YOUR SUDDEN BURSTS OF WEIRD AAND REPETITIVE THOUGHTS LIKE HOW YOU THINK GRACILIA'S HAIR IS REALLY COOL AND YES HOW GENIUSES CAN DRAW PERFECT CIRCLES FREEHAND. THANKS FOR ALL THESE AMAZING REVELATIONS YOU HAVE GIVEN ME AND THE HELP THAT YOU'VE SO KINDLY GIVEN TO ME TOO. OH AND I KNOW YOU'RE VERYVERYULTRASMART SO GO BE THE TOP ARTS STUDENT IN JC! (:
GRACILIA WONG:YIWEN LOVES YOUR COOL HAIR. HAHA THANKS FOR BEING THERE FOR ME TO BOMBARD YOU WITH STUPID QUESTIONS AND BEING EVERSO PATIENT WITH ME. I THINK AMANDA'S A REALLY NICE COLOUR TOO (: OH I'LL ALWAYS REMEMBER YOUR EYE-ROLLINGS HAHA AND OHYES OUR SAME TASTES IN MUSIC- THE CARPENTERS! (: ALRIGHT, I HOPE, OR RATHER, I KNOW YOU'LL DO GREAT IN JC, ALL THE BEST!
SIMIN SHEEP:
I FORGOT TO TELL YOU SHEEP IS MUTTON IN FRENCH. THANKS FOR BEING SUCH AN ECCENTRIC TABLE MATE OR RATHER, A SILLY BILLY GOAT! REMEMBER OUR CAFE IN FRANCE OK? IT'S BEEN QUITE ENTERTAINING SITTING RIGHT SMACK IN THE MIDDLE OF YOU AND YIWEN, WITH ONE GOING ON ABOUT GENIUSES AND PERFECT CIRCLES, AND THE OTHER THROWING ERASERS/PAPERBALLS/GOODNESSKNOWSWHAT AT MR ASYRAF AKBARR. BUT NONETHELESS, IT'S BEEN GREAT HAVING YOU AS A TABLE PARTNER! (:
OK I DO REALISE MY DEDICATIONS ARE GETTING CRAZIER AND CRAZIER.
ASYRAF AKBAR:I ALWAYS WANTED TO TELL YOU THIS: I THINK YOUR SURNAME'S REALLY COOL. YOU KNOW ACIDS TURN BLUE LITMUS RED RIGHT, NOW I'LL TELL YOU HOW I REMEMBER THAT. akbar- ACids turn Blue litmus Red. AH NOW YOU SEE. LOL. ANYWAY YOUR JOKES ARE WEIRDLY FUNNY AND INTELLECTUAL HAHA AND NICE IMPERSONATION OF MSYANG. ALL THE BEST FOR SOCCER NEXT YEAR! ENJOY INDIA TOO (:
THAT WAS EQUALLY CRAZY HOW.
NORMY:HELLO NORMY I KNOW YOU DON'T READ MY BLOG WHICH IS JUST TOO BAD COS ALTHOUGH I KNOW IT DOESN'T HELP IN YOUR ACQUISITION OF MORE KNOWLEDGE HAHA, BUT IT WILL SHOW YOU HOW MUCH I VALUE YOU (: THANK YOU FOR KEEPING MY TEST TUBES SAFE AND SNUG IN YOUR LOCKER FOR THE ENTIRE YEAR! YOU WERE A REALLY GREAT BIOGROUP LEADER TOO! AND I APPRECIATE WHAT YOU'VE DONE FOR THE CLASS! ANDAND I ADMIRE YOUR SPIRIT AND DISCIPLINE AND PRINCIPLES! THANKS FOR ALL THE HELP YOU HAVE GIVEN ME TOO, YOU ROCK! (I SINCERELY MEAN IT!) ALL THE BEST IN YOUR FUTURE ENDEAVOURS BESTIE!
Ok, I'm toning down!
DARREN:Thanks for all the help you've given me when we were sitting at the same table! And also for being normy's right hand man lol. You've been really nice and friendly too! Remember the other time we ALMOST tricked wadee at marina square? Haha, anyway all the best for next year! (:
KEVIN:Thanks for relaying all of normy's messages so conscientously and being such a nice helpful and uhmm funny guy! Hope the next 2 years will be smooth sailing for you! (:
I shall take a short break now!
LUCAS TOH:
I ONLY GOT TO KNOW YOU BETTER THIS YEAR WHICH IS NOT TOO LATE EITHER SO YAY! THANKS FOR BEING SO HELPFUL AND UNSELFISH WHEN SHARING INFORMATION WITH US! (: AND ALSO FOR BEING SO RESPONSIBLE AND RELIABLE DURING PROJECTS! I WISH YOU WERE IN MY CLASS NEXT YEAR SO WE WOULD DO PW TOGETHER LOL! THE JOB ATTACHMENT WITH MARCUS WAS REALLY FUN TOO AND THANKS FOR THE SURPRISE LUNCH TREAT AND NOTEBOOK WHICH I THOUGHT WAS A JOKE AT FIRST HAHA. OH ALL THAT'S LEFT OF MY POLICEMAN KEYCHAIN IS THE HEAD! ): BOOHOO! BUT WE'LL ALWAYS REMEMBER THOSE WONDERFUL TIMES WE HAD DURING THE JOB ATTACHMENT RIGHT! (: SUCH AS TOAD BAGS AND ADRIAN HAHA. ANYWAY MERCI BEAUCOUP POUR TOUTES DES CHOSES QUE TU AVAIS FAIT PENDANT CET ANNEE! VIVA LA FRANCE!
31771m KHOO:THANKS FOR BEING MR NICE GUY AND SENDING US HOME AFTER 3RD LANG, HELPING ME SIGN UP FOR DELF ETC. YOU ROCK! THANKS FOR THOSE COOL INSIGHTS THE OTHER TIME TOO! LET'S TRY FLIPPING COINS ON A MOVING TRAIN AGAIN! (: YAY I HOPE WE'LL BE IN THE SAME FRENCH CLASS NEXT YEAR, ALTHOUGH IT'S A REAL PITY WE'LL NOT BE IN THE SAME CLASS IN SCHOOL ): I THINK YOU'RE REALLY KHOO WITH ALL YOUR (IL)LOGIC HAHA ALL THE BEST FOR NEXT YEAR EXCEPT FOR FRENCH! (:
iamGnon``:
AH I BET YOU FELT REALLY FORGOTTEN AND SAD READING ALL THE WAY UP TILL HERE BEFORE SEEING SNIPPETS OF YOUR NAME. DONT FRET COS I DIDNT FORGET YOU. HOW COULD I RIGHT? THANKS FOR BEING SUCH GOOD COMPANY DURING 3RD LANG BUS RIDES TO AND FRO AND HOCKEY TRAININGS! I WOULDN'T HAVE DARED JOIN HOCKEY WITHOUT YOU SO THANKS BUT I KNOW YOU WOULDN'T HAVE JOINED HOCKEY WITHOUT ME EITHER! SO THANK ME! Wir bilden stark aus und kommen in Schulemannschaft! I KNOW MY STRUCTURE'S WRONG BUT I KNOW YOU UNDERSTAND WHAT I MEAN RIGHT! (: THANKS FOR BEING THERE TO LISTEN TO MY CRAP AND ALL THAT NONSENSE I TELL YOU HAHA. AND BITCHING/GOSSIP/REALISATION/STUDY/CALLING SESSIONS! LET'S HAVE MORE OF SUCH NEXT YEAR! SEE YOU SOON DURING TRAININGS! ALL THE WAY! (:
gwen(voldie), wanqing(shawtz), yazzie, leonie:HEY GIRLS THANKS FOR ALL THE SUPPORT THAT YOU'VE GIVEN ME! AND GWEN PLEASE GET OUT OF THE VOLDIE FETISH! GUYS WITHOUT NOSES ARE NOT ATTRACTIVE AT ALL, I ACTUALLY PREFER YOUR ABNORMAL EXTRA STRAND(S) OF HAIR WRAPPED AROUND YOUR OTHER STRANDS OF HAIR HAHA. WANQING HAHA YAY WE BOTH FACED THE IDENTICAL DILEMNA OF ARTS/SCIENCE! AND BOTH SUCCUMBED TO THE SCIENCE PROWESS HAHA AWWW. YAZZIE AND LEONIE THANKS FOR BEING SO BRIGHT BUBBLY AND CHEERFUL AND LIGHTENING UP THE CLASS ATMOSPHERE! (:
chiewuss:THANKS FOR INJECTING SO MUCH FUN JOY AND LAUGHTER INTO OUR CLASS! YOU IS SUCK! AND FOR BEING SUCH AN EFFICIENT TREASURER! (: I STILL REMEMBER LAST YEAR WHEN WE BOTH JOINED AIR RIFLE AND YOU QUITTT! BOOHOO! ): STILL REMEMBER DANIU? LOL. ANYWAY THANKS FOR BEING MY PILLAR OF SUPPORT DURING THE EARLY PART OF LAST YEAR! I WISH YOU LUCK FOR THE NEXT TWO YEARS!
TO ALL THE INDIAN SCHOLARS AND CHINA PRCS:AIYE BABELFISH DOESN'T HAVE GUJARAT. I'LL SUBSTITUTE IT AS RUSSIAN SINCE THEY LOOK THE SAME. вы! AND 谢谢! ESPECIALLY TO XUEYA AND PEIJIA AND YINAN(:
OK LAST TWO PEOPLE! I CAN'T WAIT TO SEE HOW FABULOUS THIS ENTRY LOOKS IN BLOGGER.
DESIREEEE:THANKS FOR THE FUN TIMES WE HAD LAST YEAR! I STILL HAVE YOUR STRAWBERRY KEYCHAIN WITH ME! MY SISTER STITCHED UP THE LEAVES LOL. IT WAS FUN TALKING/GOSSIPING WITH YOU! (: I HOPE YOU AND NATE GET MARRIED SOON HAHA. ALL THE BEST FOR NEXT YEAR!
♥su:HEY DEAR!! THANKS FOR THE ADVICE YOU GAVE ME! AND IT'S BRILLIANT THAT WE HAVE QUITE A NUMBER OF THINGS IN COMMON (: I REALLY HOPE WE'LL BE IN THE SAME CLASS NEXT YEAR. ALL THOSE TIMES WE HAD WITH THAIYONG AND JON LAST YEAR ARE STILL UNFORGETTABLE! I STILL REMEMBER SITTING OUTSIDE TAKA AND TALKING TO YOU AND THAIYONG! (: THEN WE BROUGHT DES AND XIANHUI THERE THE NEXT TIME! ALL THESE SEEMS FRESH IN MY MIND NOW (: THANKS FOR ALWAYS BEING THERE FOR ME AND BEING SO CHEERFUL AND OPTIMISTIC SO I NEVER FEEL THAT LIFE IS TOO BLEAK HAHA. REMEMBER TO TEACH ME JAP AND I'LL TEACH YOU FRENCH!
OK ANYONE FINDS ANYTHING AMISS?
YES OF COURSE YOU SHOULD.
XIANHUI:I'm glad to have a friend like you cos you were always there for me, every, single day of my ip life. I know I can always count on you. Yes, I can see the numbers on your head haha. Sorry for all the times when I was insensitive to you, I hope you don't hold them against me, I know you won't cos you're an understanding girl RIGHT? I appreciate everything that you've done for me, the really pretty photoframe you made for me, the brownie you baked for me on valentine's day, the hugs you comforted me with in korea when I was homesick, the words that you say that affirm me. Even the minimal bus rides that we take together were memorable too (:
I still remember our first meeting 3 years ago; it was around this time too. You were the St Nicks girl standing beside me looking at the pirate ship or some sorts. Then Mengxi or someone started talking really fast and we exchanged looks. I guessed that was the start of our friendship (: From them on, you were no longer the St Nicks girl standing next to me, you were Xianhui- my bestiex (LOL). Then there were those bus rides and the long waits for the buses. AND I REMEMBER THAT STUPID THING YOU DID. Peering into the old lady's plastic bag, thinking that it was an unidentified parcel.
Sadly, we will not be in the same class anymore next year, so no more early morning trips to the toilets and tying our hair at the same time. No more walking together from t23 to the canteen, no more deliberating between which food to eat in the canteen, although you always have a sandwich in hand and was always sure of what to drink and eat- milo and your stupid mango. No more waiting for me to finish eating and no more waiting for you to finish up your business in the ladies. No more gossiping about ahems and uhems. No more slighting of uhems and ahems haha. But I'm still looking forward to going to Musicfest 2009 with you! (: We must keep up the tradition alright!
Thanks for all the times you were there for me, giving me moral support and advice about my hair haha. MY FRINGE IS SLOPED OK. Thanks also for trusting me with your passwords haha, but I hope I'll not only be a password to you (: There's so much more I've got to say, but the words just don't come easy, but I'm sure you'ld understand right? I hope you will do really good in jc studies! Let's play Wii together soon, sorry I don't have Raving Rabbits! I'm glad we both grown and matured A LOT together, if fate permits, we will stay friends forever (:
THIS IS MY LONGEST BLOG POST EVER. BUT I FEEL A SENSE OF ACCOMPLISHMENT HAHA. IT'S EVEN LONGER THAN MY RESEARCH ESSSAY Y'KNOW. I HOPE ALL OF YOU READ IT AND I WANT TO TELL YOU GUYS THAT I LOVE YOU (FIGURATIVELY)!
YALL WILL PROBABLY SEE THIS AFTER PROM, SO I HOPE ALL OF YOU HAD A GREAT TIME PARTYING YOUR HATS OFF! (:
And so here's my full stop to the two years in ip
.