Friday, November 28, 2008
I'M LIBERATED! (: I FEEL SO HAPPPPPY! DELF IS OVER!
This was the most important exam (almost) of this entire year cos it friggin cost 120$! Aaaand cos the standard is reaaally high, so I had to put in much more effort than usual. Hopefully it pays off for those parts where I prepared for. BUT QUANT A LISTENING, I don't think I'll make a good mark ):
So this morning started off with me waking up at 545am cos I hitched a little hike from willie haha. And I could have taken 3 31s later and still make it on time luh, so I was quite the looney waiting at tanah merah for 20++min. But still thanks willie for the rideee. AND OMG we wore almost identical shirt/blouse. We reached really early so we got to studying and willie realised he should have went for the preparatory sessions which I already told him to attend. But anyway, I hope the last minute crash course worked! As aforementioned, listening was asdfghjk, yup literally that. The other parts were ok I guess. After which, Celine, Shaun, Sihui, Shuyi, Lukman, Willie and me went to some waffle town in some plaza to eat lol. AND I WAS VERY EXTREMELY HUNGRY so I bought a waffle and calamari rings (: I think I ate more than I studied there. Then we went back to af to prepare for oral. I didn't really study much cos my mind was just ... already so ended up talking to the others more. Then went for oral, which was the best out of the four sections, although my debate wasn't fantastic. Shuyi and Willie left first and the rest of us waited PATIENTLY for Sihui. We went to the library at af haha but we couldn't borrow any books cos we are not students there ): Finally Sihui finished her oral and the five of us trudged ALL THE WAY TO ORCHARD ROAD FROM SOMEWHERE NEAR NEWTON MRT STATION. Lukman brought us to Lido, I don't think the mall is called Lido, but he called it Lido, n'importe quoi haha. Celine left soon after to walk her dog lol. I friggin ate KFC again. Chitchatted quite a bit and 'stoned' for quite a bit too, we were simply to lazy to move haha. Ohyeah I forgot to mention that acs guys are bitchy fellows lol. Anyway, that's the start of my social life I guess haha, after like 157826348652months/days. On the topic of social life, oooh la la. I'll be looking forward to Central with Hweehwee and Knitting with Xianhui (LOL) next week (: CANT WAIT!