Wednesday, November 12, 2008
AH MY MUSCLES ARE ACHING ):
I just came back from gym which is a 10min walk from my place HAHA.
Clara and me mostly did those fat burn/weight loss exercises LOL. Biking, treadmills, weight-lifting (HAHA) etc. Hopefully my 'muscles' will become more toned too hahaha.
Yesterday was seriously tiring ): I had air rifle training from 8-12. First was warm ups- 3 rounds around the track and some warm down exercises. Then 45min dryfire ): aand another two and half rounds around the school followed by even more exercises! But I'm proud to say I didn't stop running at all! Thanks to yuki for the encouragement too (: Went back to the range for proper shooting and my shots were all haywire ): my right leg was wobbling mad haha.
Went to parkway with clara and yuki for lunch before going back to school for hockey training! I felt rather weird at first cos only the seniors were there and the ones I were familiar with weren't there. But luckily training started, so we just did like dynamic warm ups before doing those runs. Oh yeah, I ran another 2 rounds around the track haha. Aaand I hope the seniors don't think I suck too much lol, cos I either did stupid misses or stupid passes :S I hope I improve quick! Oh and I got leg cramp when training was about to end! ): So I had to lie on the wet pitch and got my back all wet! I think the bus seat which I sat on was still wet after I got off :S luckily the bus was approaching the interchange so no unlucky soul would have sat on it!
Alright, I've got to go prepare for french later at 3 now, so see you! (:
I'll reply tags another time!