Thursday, October 23, 2008
OMG FRENCH TOMORROW IS AT TIONG BAHRU! wthwthwthwthwthwthWTH!
But it'll be quite fun I guess, long train rides are quite the ROCK. Especially with frenchs, oops i mean friends. I realise the people taking french are really nice and I'm really sorry I didn't get to know them better at the start of the year!
Cos you never know what you had till it's gone! ): but I'm really glad to have know Shu Yi! I know she doesn't read my blog luh, but she rocks truckloads :D
I was almost late for listening today, even though my parents fetched me there lol. And Willie, Lucas and Jacob were nice people and informed me of the venue and time (: I appreciate it! And Lucas Toh you rock la, lucky you asked Mr Boy for our venue!
It's funny how the people living near a place are always later than those living further away from a place. Uhm I think I'm not making any sense haha. Like the game we played outside v12 classroom today. And GABRIEL WONG LJJJJ, YOU DO NOT SNATCH THINGS FROM OTHERS HMPH!
I still have not figured out my SUBJECT COMBINATION. Arts or Science? Or rather Chem or French? Someone show me the light and let it shine on meeee!
Oh someone just told me this,
ich denke, dass Sie sehr hübsch sind.
Ask Wadee to translate HAHAHA.
Alright, I'm going back to frenchie french!