Wednesday, October 01, 2008
I know this is kind of belated but a big thank you to all that had remembered my birthday and thanks for all the lovely messages/presents! (: you guys made my day/days haha. Especially seetykins with her beautiful wonderful fantastic photoframe! :D LOVE! Now that I've mentioned her, it wouldn't be fair if I didn't mention that marcus's cute monkey keychain, lucas's pretty notebook, clarence's cool azone wallet, darren and kevin's chocolates and clara's tres chic tops all made me very happy too (:lol thanks to ya'll! And of course my dear sister and parents!
Now's the hullabaloo about t3a and cca records! And I'm really glad for air rifle haha, not that I ever wasn't! However I wish I did more cip! Not for the points though, cos I really enjoy doing cip (: Especially flag days where I get to meet people! Or some place like the zoo/newater centre to be a tour guide! Which I did in sec2 (: Hopefully I'll get to do more cip next year!
Speaking of next year, I want to take econs! It seems like a really fun subject with not a lot of math which is good lol. So now I'm unsure of whether I should take chem or french! ): And therefore I'm back to the cross roads where it's Arts or Science. HOW?
And I thought Olevel French Oral will be like the week after next but it's like next week HAHA.
I've been sleeping really really late nowanights ): I sleep even later then during the exam periods when I always sleep before 11 which is ridiculous! I suppose cos there's no stress no stress no stress! (: (: But then again, O levels are coming soon and my theory exam and DELF! ):
Finally, please Mr Weather Man clear up the cloudy skies, I want to run around MY park!