My sister says 'Jie, why I never see you study except during your Os?' lol thanks ah, give me some credit, I do study haha. Anyway French Os are over! Left with moosik theory next Saturday, Chinese Os and uhm delf. Was almost late for essay again yesterday AGAIN. I wrote ladder as escalade which means climbing ah I hope they don't penalize too much! Killed time with some of the class girls thereafter. Went shopping for simin's prom heels haha. I had nothing to do back at school so I went to the computer lab and voilĂ I saw yinan so I had company (: fianlly started hockey at almost 5 cos ms chatupromwong was late! Training was good I like the pitch cos water splashes out whenever I do pushing! But I'll have to work on my footwork! And wadee we'll have to get our long socks and shin guards! I finally settled on my subject combination. FLEM plus GP cos I probably won't get into KI anyway haha. And I actually put PCME as my last choice cos I had nothing left to put lol. Oh yeah I met sheep on my way home too. She got her heels and pretty clutch! We're going to study and set up a part time cafe in France, y'all can come visit us! Ah I finally finished this post, it's horrendous typing on my iPod.