Sunday, October 19, 2008
I can ride my bike with no handlebars. I can split the atom of a molecule. I can see your face on the telephone. I can lead the nation with a microphone... So tell me I can take KI even if I screwed up the test.
I pulled my thigh muscle, so training on friday was super short with mr seet going through the players' roles and some game tactics.
I finally got down to studying music theory yesterday. So I practically didn't touch french, again.
Oh yeah results were quite ok I guess. I got the A I was expecting, though it could have been better haha. I realise I can only score for the subjects that don't require studying, which kind of sucks cos it means everyone else can score in those subjects as well lol. And subjects like the sciences and math require constant studying to keep up. Langarts was ugh poo. Stupid careless me miswrote picture 3 as picture 2 so I lost my 3 marks. Also, my essay was ugh poo. I didn't exactly answer the question requirements in my dizzy state, luckily my language pulled me up. But miss seet xianhui's language got freaking 23 wth! And thus, I missed my final attempt to get an A for langarts.
Alright, I'm agoing out out out now, see ya'll around!