Saturday, May 24, 2008
It was a long but fruitful day yesterday. Went to orchard with clara for close to 5 hours, plain walking and talking (: I spent a lot on food! I love the brownie at taka, pity most of the frost melted ): saw many lovely clothes, especially those at thebox! I must must get one of those lovely shirts!
Then went back to school for handover, the video was hilarious haha.
But there’s this feeling of loss as the realization that our j2s are going to leave us very soon hits me right smack in the face. It seems just yesterday I got to know the j2s. All of them have been great people and I really don’t want them to ever leave. I wish there were no farewells in this world. The last major farewell I had was with my primary school mates. I think I have forgotten some of them already and it sucks to know that however you try, something always slips your mind; someone always disappears from your life. Why must it be so? I hate this dreaded feeling that will accumulate to this well of tears that will overflow when the day comes when we have to say goodbye. Somehow, things are never the same after farewells, the closeness and connection sort of fades away with time.
Alright, enough of this, on to jts. It was quite ok I guess, if only there was this long table then everyone could have eaten together lol.
There’s monthly shoot again tomorrow. Just got my new rifle on thursday. It’s air compressed, so no more manual corking yay hahaha. Hopefully I do well tomorrow and hit two series of 94 as per normal, then I’ll get a shooting cap from coach :D but actually I want 15$ off a glove lol. Still, freebie!
The painters are going to invade my house tomorrow so I had to pack my stuffs, and in the midst of my packing I realized an entire pile of notes that I should have used to study for bio and history -.- hahaha that’s how disorganized I’m, but I’m working on clearing my cupboard during the holidays. And sadly, I could not go for the vj busking thigy at orchard! ): splat.