Monday, May 26, 2008
I’m dead tired and my hands stink of latex. And I feel feel feel it, a headache’s coming on.
Biotech elective was fine I guess though some said it was boring. I was late today cos of a traffic jam so didn’t get to sit with seety, wadee, gra and darren. Boo. Luckily we got to form our own groups later on, formed a group with kailiang, kwanwei, ranon and lynn.
All air rifle people! Probably going down for night training at gombak with them tomorrow (: I sort of miss gombak, last year’s gombak trainings were fun. Hopefully this year would match up. Yuki please get well soon so we can go train together!
Had lunch at parkway with seety, wadee, gra and darren teaching me how to eat fast -.- wadee actually set a time limit ): I was practically choking ok, but it helped, haha I eat faster in the clocked 5minutes than in the earlier 10minutes or so.
Oh and for yesterday’s monthly, it was considered quite ok luh. I shot my first 96 series but the other series were not so good, especially the last where I rushed my last shot so no shooting cap for me ): and played counterstrike with the guys and clara yesterday, thanks zhangyang for sponsoring me hahaha (: had fun looking at bunnies and puppies with audrey and clara too lol. I want a range bunny/guinea pig!