Friday, July 20, 2007
Today is a beautiful day (:
Everything turned out rather well.
Racial Harmony celebrations took away much of Chinese lesson.
Touch rugby was fine. Only that I’m sorry I threw the ball at awkward angles so my team mates couldn’t catch them ): sorry guys.
Watched a bit of Hannibal’s Rising while doing logarithms and bio eu write- up. That show is ABSOLUTELY DISGUSTING! I was practically covering my face with my file the whole time.
And I feel accomplished today! I spoke to the French girl! (: Est-ce que tu aimes Singapour? Tu est très joli. Ahha. She could understand me! That was the best part of it all! My confidence has been boosted! :D
After school, went to help out at inter-house shoot. Haha. I feel so matured; teaching those people (: And it makes a difference when you’re appreciated :D Pandora has baaaaaaad taste! Ahha. Lane9 ar! And Debby lane8! Haha. Funny people. But I agree lane9 rocks (:
Awwman I left my GC in class. And to think I was still wondering which stupid person left the GC on the table! I should have gone to pick it up! ): I feel stupid now! ):
Ahh finally decided on In(Scent) :D I feel satisfied now.
Have to reach school at 8am tomorrow ): 3.2km! ): I feel discouraged from Wednesday’s run. I ended up with a headache ): But then all of us will be training pistol after that (: I want to train pistol :D
I still have cough ): I want to recover before next week!
Suddenly I feel like shouting out to the world.
I LOVE Y'ALL! :D