Saturday, July 07, 2007

I think I think too much sometimes. So much till I read too much into people’s actions. And I get so affected by them. I shouldn’t. I should just be like the others. They don’t bother. They don’t care. They don't matter.
I wasn’t in the best of spirits after school. Luckily there was chiuyee and clara (: you guys rock. Talking to them raised my spirits. Together with kailiang we took 36 down to marina square to meet the others.
Went window shopping first :D all those lovely lovely clothes! (:
Then met up with pflug, kenneth, shengchow, esmond, kevin, junhan, chris, joshua, kelly, eunice, eugene, khairul and zhangyang. It’s kinda funny seeing a whole group of white and beige standing there. It’s a pity debby and pandora wasn't there ):
J2s and zhangyang went to shop for a present for mrchow and coach. Junhan, kailiang, kenneth and pflug went to watch transformers with cheryl. Chiuyee, clara, esmond, shengchow, kevin and me then went window shopping again.
Lovely shops they have there. ZARA, MANGO, TOPSHOP, NIKE, PUMA and MANY MORE! :D We stayed in creative for over half an hour. The guys were playing with a keyboard while the girls were going hysterical with PCD songs. Haha (:
We met up with the j2s again. Esmond and Kevin seemed tired out after all that walking. Haha. I bet y’all enjoyed window shopping! (: Took quite long to decide where to eat. Ate at the foodcourt in the end. Clara and me ate FRIED CHICKEN LITTLE! Lol. We were laughing like mad at the stall. Haha. Ate with chiuyee, clara and chris. All the Cs =.- lol. Then talktalk. I realized what my problem was during nationals. I had relaxed too much till I couldn’t focus on my actions. Must find some way to change that. Crapped a lot also (: waterfall! Floorball!
Went home with chiuyee, clara, chris, esmond, kevin, kelly, joshua and khairul. Crapped, joked, talked with them. I felt happy and at home then.
Where you start is not necessarily where you end up.