Sunday, July 29, 2007
I love my Indieventure group! Sulin, Thaiyong, Jonathan and Jiaxin (:
It’s been hell lots of fun with them guys. Like going to pizza hut on the first day and eating the cheesy fruitip (: And going to taka on the second day. Eating Famous Amos, scouting for materials in the shops and just plain talking.
Even on days we don't get to go out, having thaiyong and jonathan to laugh at was enough (: Swinging on the swings. Timberland! Lol. And there are those three guys sulin and i kept meeting! Haha. Ahmmie and Hohmmie! And not to forget Jobbles! And of course the 1,2,3, FAINT! :D
Everything was fantastic (: Thanks guys :D
Indescenter {OF}! $150 Swensons voucher! (:
It’s kinda sad knowing that we’ll probably never get to work together as a team again ):
Finished revising chem and I finally get the mole concept (: eh wait I don't get the limiting reagent part. Don't know what to study for modernism and post modernism ): more or less sure of logarithms now (: not really started on the others yet. Will get around to them later.