Saturday, June 16, 2007
This few days have been rather hectic, going down to Bukit Gombak to train everyday from Tuesday to Saturday. But I think I have improved quite a bit (: I have finally found a position that’s quite stable.
There was the 60shots competition on Thursday. I still remember the panic I felt when I realized I was the only shooter left and I shot to the last minute. It was really stressful then. I realized that I was taking too many breaks in between and ended up rushing out my last series. I didn't expect to do well, maybe scrape an 8.0. In the end, I got 8.9. And I actually didn't realize the shoulder butt of the rifle broke off =.-
Then there was the 10shots final on Friday. Yuki and I were pretty stressed out before the shoot. I tried calming myself down before each shot. I got a 91. I was quite happy I guess. I have never shot an average above 9.0.
Today’s training was quite okay and rather fun. Went to eat with debby, penguin and zihui. The auntie selling food was like some repeat machine, kept asking penguin if she paid for her food =.- And I didn't realize that choc éclairs have cream in them =.- And I bought cream puffs and a slice of lemon pie. Felt really fat after that ): I realized I ate a lot of lemony stuff today, namely lemon pie, lemon barley drink, lemon chicken rice. I feel sour ><
Wanted to play laser quest with debby and penguin but some guy booked it until 2 ): We had some fun after the second detail. The rifle people tried pistol and the pistol people tried rifle. Seeing rifle people like yuki, daniel and zhangyang shoot was pretty amusing. Haha. I tried shooting also. I first shot a 9, and then followed by two zeros. And one which hit the light >< Was pretty fun while it lasted. Chiuyee misses the rifle while I miss the pistol ): I wonder if I didn't make that choice then where would I be now. ahha reminds me of good charlotte- where would we be now.
Left before the others with daniel and zhangyang because I needed to go back to school to do langarts and im. In the end, met up with the others again because daniel and zhangyang went to eat lunch ><
I guess I was a little too paranoid about not having a computer to work with. Should have thought more calmly of other alternatives.
Then alighted at city hall with yuki, daniel and zhangyang. I felt like not going back to school then and just go shopping. All those shops make my fingers itch. Gosh. I miss shopping for clothes ): it was raining outside so yuki and me shared an umbrella, daniel and zhangyang shared another. Daniel and zhangyang look funny together under an umbrella. Haha. Yuki and I were figuring who's the girl and who’s the guy.
Finally reached school and finished up in about half an hour. We reckoned we did more than all the im sessions put together =.- Then came home, finally.