Sunday, June 24, 2007
The past few days have been a few of those days that seem to pass like a dream in my life. I don't even seem to be living in the present. I guess I’m too tired. 2hours of traveling everyday and 4hours of training.
Let’s start on Thursday then. There was the 40shots test. I felt very tired out after the shoot, I thought I didn’t shoot well.
But after hanging out with Yuki, Kwanwei and Jonathan, I cheered up quite a bit. Those guys were hilarious. There was the graveyard shift which Kwanwei was crazy about, Yuki not believing our description of Laser Quest and Yuki again who had never heard of teh tarik or creamer and sugar put into coffee. It was fun laughing with you guys (:
After all that, we went back up to the range. We went to see our results. I shot a 9.2. My personal best and the target I wanted to reach on that day.
Then on Friday we had 10shots finals. I totally screwed it up. I was too nervous; I cared too much about the scores; I wasn't focusing at all. I only calmed myself down during the last 3shots and that was too late. I shot a score of 90. After that coach met all of us. She announced the teams for nationals. I’ll be shooting this coming Thursday at SAFRA Yishun. I won’t be going to school that day.
Went to West Mall with Chiuyee, Debby, Esmond, Kevin and Ahmad after that. I think being with them really was fun (: The journey there to West Mall and back from West Mall was fun. Lightened up my mood quite a bit (:
Yesterday was my last training at Bukit Gombak. The range was only opened at 9.30 I think. And we played cards from 8.30 to then. Just like the old times. I will miss the air conditioning there, the automated roll back system and mini puffs and more. But I think what matters most is the people there :D
I want to go down to SAFRA Yishun before Thursday. I’m afraid I’ll lose my way ): Uh no, I know I’ll lose my way >< So I have to check up the street directory later.
Now’s back to finishing up the blasted Chinese journal.
TAG REPLIES
szeying What a great idea! Let’s skip school together! I’ll be skipping school on Thursday! :D
CHEWY that’s if I can reach an average of 9.5 by this year which is actually quite a stupid bet for me luh ><
Esmond makes what hard? Ooh nice picture of Kevin! :D
xianhui quick thank me! (: you must be enjoying your sleepover now! ):
kailiang sorry lah! ><
kevin haha. nice kimono! (: