Tuesday, June 19, 2007
"According to the rules of the theme: People who are tagged should write a blog post of 7 weird things about them as well as state this rule clearly. In the end, you need to choose 7 people to be tagged and list their names. Don't forget to leave a comment that says 'You are tagged' in their comments and tell them to read your blog."
I have been tagged by the
LOVELY XIANHUI.
1. The skin on my elbow gets scraped off after i shoot. And that hurts ><
2. I put really random quotes on my handphone screen.
3. I hang many weird stuff on my handphone, that includes a zip.
4. I started learning piano when i was in nursery. Stopped when i was in primary one. Started learning again when i was in primary 4. Stopped again when i was in primary 6. Started learning again in secondary 2. Stopped again at the start of this year.
5. I squint when i'm talking to people. (so ashley who won a bin says.)
6. I dont visit the doctor when i get sick.
7. I'm always hungry.
That's seven weird things (:
Next 7 people!
Chiuyee
Esmond
Kevin
Shengchow
Pandora
Kai Liang
Szeying
TAG REPLIES
xianhui quite fun lah. haha done! (:
yyiwen aiyoh i dont think it's true lah!
CHEWY haha yeah lo! the best thing is that the card kena! :D
Esmond tsktsk!
yuki haha yeah (: cya later at 4.30!
I finally understand chem! (: One day of reading the textbook helps much!
I'm sick again. But i think i still can make it for training later (:
Ohyeah shaunlai says that he'll buy me a glove if i can reach an average of 9.5 by this year. So that will be my motivation to shoot better (: And if he reaches 9.5, i'll buy him a drink. I think he'll definitely reach a 9.5 luh. So i'll probably be treating him to a drink sometime soon ):
trying to find the magic