im back a day before schedule. ahha. sounds like i came back from some faraway place. yeah. to me, this few days passed like a dream, a horrible one. i burnt midnight oil everyday. this was the first year i crammed in everything the day before. no particular reason why. just did it the way i liked. i guess i have to pay with my results. i had no time to check my papers except for english paper 2, malay and geog. how nice.
Shermaine's a very amusing person =D
Before boarding 30:
CL: Eh today cannot eat hor, must go home study
Me: Yah duh
Shermaine: QINYING YOU EATING TODAY ARH =(((((
Me: ._. nonono!
On bus 30:
CL: Eh lets go sit with Shermaine
Me: okie! *sits down hard beside Shermaine*
Shermaine: *jumps* o_o
Later...
CL: Have you started studying for science yet?
Shermaine: Uh no =)
Me: EH ME TOO
Shermaine: Har really arh!
CL: T_T
When alighting from bus 30:
Shermaine: Eh my skirt dropping!
Me: Got zip can le lah
Shermaine: Nono the zip coming out also
Me: Who ask you buy so small size
Shermaine: No lah coz I fat what
Me: Buy new one lah!
Shermaine: But I going liao what
Shermaine: *holds skirt up with hand*
Shermaine: Eh I look retarded right
Me: Yah lor
Shermaine: Nevermind. I pretend I got stomachache. *Pretends to clutch stomach while clutching skirt* Ah so pain...
Me: ._.
On bus 69:
Shermaine: Eh next year teachers' day should I go dunman then chongfu then pcs?
Me: Then you from east go west go north go east again ._. Go somewhere south too lah.
Shermaine: Sentosa!
*TV Mobile shows Elmo laughing and rolling on the floor*
Shermaine: Elmo looks like he wants to pee
Me: He'll say 'Elmo want pee-pee!'
Later...
Shermaine: *calls mum*
Shermaine: Hello mi arh my skirt dropping leh. Yah the velcro dropping. Oh. The buckle thing dropping lor. Can come fetch me from the bus stop?
Me: Your mum go fetch you also cannot do anything mah
Shermaine: But she can bring something for me mah.
Me: Bring what. Clothes? Change in bus stop?
Shermaine: No lah. Like safety pin
Me: EH I GOT SAFETY PIN
Shermaine: NOW THEN YOU TELL ME
Shermaine: Nevermind lah. I walk for five more minutes pretending got stomachache lor.
Maybe its not so funny now. But with the Shermaine face and tone it really is funny lor =D
I'll miss Shermaine and Dawn next year =(