Sunday, April 09, 2006
se7en random facts abt me;
1 i am SHERMAINE
2 i am TALL
3 i am SMART
4 i have SHORT HAIR
5 i dun wear specs
6 i learn french
7 i love archery (:
se7en celebrity crushes;
1 junyang
2 kelly
3 jj
4 green day
5 click5
6 NIL
7 NIL
se7en qualities i want in a potential boyfriend;
1 LOVES me ONLY
2 PAMPERS me (:
3 NICE to me ONLY
4 LISTENS to me when I am down
5 caring
6 GOOD- LOOKING
7 TALLER THAN ME (which is rare, since I am so TALL :D )
se7en things that scare me;
1 FAILING my tests
2 animals/insects that can run REAL FAST
3 being ALONE
4 anything that’s not PERFECT ((:
5 being snubbed
6 no more FOOD
7 LIZARDS
se7en random songs at the moment;
1 take the chance
2 just the girl
3 don’t forget about us
4 it’s like that
5 suddenly I see
6 big big world
7 seasons in the sun
se7en things i like the most;
1 my cam
2 my arrows (:
3 my hamsters/ terrapins
4 my racket
5 my darn friends. (:
6 my family
7 MYSELF (:
se7en things i plan to do before i die;
1 to see the se7en wonders of the world (:
2 to acquire all the STUFF I ever wanted
3 to earn LOADS of money. (:
4 gather all the friends I ever made
5 learn to drive when I am 18
6 be eloquent in at least 7 languages
7 BE HAPPY
se7en things i say the most;
1 "GAY LAA"
2 "STUPID PIG"
3 "i want to EAT"
4 "i very hungry LEH"
5 "you want to go down?"
6 "very SIAN.."
7 "HWEE HWEE!! HELP ME OPEN MY LOCKER!!"
se7en ppl i want them to do this quiz;
1 baobeiRR
2 qianhui darling
3 maureen honey
4 laiweng
5 yeling
6 yu leng
7 ANYONE READING THIS (: