Saturday, March 25, 2006
Hello people. Whee. It’s finally the weekends. Can slack .felt so refreshed, I woke up at 8 today, finally regained my beauty sleep. Revising for French and preparation for my oral presentation took away my hours of sleep for the past few days. But those nights are over now!
I tried taking 69 to bedok then changing to 30 yesterday with chengqian. It was generally okay. But I had to wake up earlier. We also met sihui. When we were walking to school, sihui and I were chatting merrily while chengqian was laggin behind. Then all of a sudden we realized he was talking to us. So we turned back, but he was actually talking to mr teo la. So darn scary, I though mr teo was a looter. He was wearing black from head to bottom, carrying a big, bulging bag. Lols. :D h2 dun start any nonsense okay.
The day was fine. I didn’t get to do my oral presentation as there was not enough time. Got back my geog test. I was quite shocked with my results. I thought I would get 10m or lower. But I got higher than 10m. it’s not very good, but it’s BEYOND my expectations. (:
Took sandra’s car to her house. We picked up her sis on the way. From temasek. They sound so alike. Lols. The way they say “huh?” is exactly the same. And her sis knows Adriano, I think. o.O I was being suan-ed by bg and Sandra throughout the whole journey.. ): so sad.. ate at bk. I ordered too much. I added a taro pie to my student meal and it cost $5.25. lols. Would have been much cheaper if we ate at eastlink..
Had training. I am rachel’s 8th stead. Whee. baobeiRR!! Lols. I think I scared Royston by saying that I wanted to stead with him, lols. Joking only la. ((:
Then went home and SLACKED.. gonna flunk my french. )):